Wednesday 19 September 2012

Catching up............

Ok, so I should have stared this blog a while ago, perhaps when I got pregnant? Perhaps in the run up to the birth? Perhaps after the birth? Perhaps when my beautiful little daughter turned one? Ah yes, and so the story begins here when she is 13 months old! As my description says, this motherhood business is a busy one, all consuming to say the least!



To cut a 13 month story short.................
Our darling daughter decided to come along on our 2nd wedding anniversary, I guess that's kinda cute! Born a tiny 5lbs 11.5oz (I have a great respect for women who push out bigger than that let me tell you). The first few months were a bit of a blur and filled with days of the typical newborn joys; cracked nipples, leaking milk, nappies, sudo cream and sleepless nights. After about 5 months (cue sleeping through the night, hallelujah!) things got much more exciting as the little one started to do more. Then at 6 months it was back to work for me, what a juggling act but so far we are managing and of course my 'push present' Chanel pumps are certainly helping me run around in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment